The kids are home for the summer and you’re tearing your hair out wondering what to do with them. How do you entertain them for a birthday party? What will make a Fourth of July party extra special? It’s challenging especially in Phoenix where we’re already having fun in our pools!
Jump into summer fun with these kid-friendly ideas.
- Obstacle Courses. Are the kids bored because they’re not being challenged over the summer? Try their wits, strength, and agility in the super fun Ninja Challenge obstacle course. Our newest is the Adrenaline Rush Extreme, a winding 1,850 square feet of maze filled with adrenaline-inducing activities. It’s the ultimate course for sure! Check out all the obstacle course options and give us a call to reserve yours today.
- Bounce Houses. Burn off the summer energy with an afternoon of bouncing! Gather the neighborhood kids or school friends for fun in one of our more than 20 bounce houses. Our clean, high quality options are great for birthdays, 4th of July BBQs, and more.
- Water Slides. Make your pool party even cooler when you have water slides from White Knight Party Rentals. The Summer Splash waterslide is the most popular for hot days. Just hook up the hose and let the kids play!
- Stay cool. Visit Find a Culture Pass to learn how you can go to the library and get passes to local museums and gardens. If you’re going to be outside, be sure to bring water and wear hats and sunscreen!
- Catch up on the movies. Stay cool while keeping the kids occupied with Harkins Summer Movies that includes 10 passes for 10 weeks at less than a dollar a movie!
- Go Local. Communities and neighborhoods offer free movies in the park after sunset. It’s a great way for kids to see their friends without parents having to clean house for company.
Jump into summer fun by adding to the pool party fun with White Knight Party Rentals or enjoy the local deals for kid-friendly summer fun. Enjoy and stay cool!