Do you remember your prom theme and colors? Under the Sea with silver and seafoam green. Winter wonderland with royal blue and silver. Whether it’s prom, wedding, birthday, retirement, or other special celebration, White Knight Party Rentals has what you need to blow up your next party with helium filled balloons.
Tips for Decorating with Balloons
Set your party apart when you have helium balloons decorating the entire space!
- Choose a party theme and colors. Kids love primary colors but a wedding might be better suited for muted tones. Choose a theme carefully. Ask the guest of honor if they have a preference. The color(s) selected set the tone for the rest of the party style.
- Choose mylar or latex balloons. Mylar hold up better outside or in cooler climates. Latex balloons pop especially in the heat but they’re a lot easier to work with. Consider a combination; mylar and latex for the person(s) of honor table and latex for guest tables.
- Create a balloon arch. There are so many ways to use a balloon arch! Create an arch for a mother-to-be at her baby shower or for the bride-to-be at her bridal shower. Create an unforgettable entryway for guests at your next party or opt for balloons instead of a flower arch at a wedding. Get creative!
- Decorate the venue. Don’t just let the guest(s) of honor have balloon fun! Use helium filled balloons to decorate tables. Tie them to a bottle or vase with ribbon or place the bottle in a decorative balloon for a pop of color. Combine balloons and streamers for a party-themed balloon wall. Let guests take balloons home as their party favor and save on clean up later!
- Sparkle the party. Add glow sticks to balloons for a bit of sparkle at your next evening party. Scatter balloons around the yard or venue. Tie to centerpieces for a pop of color. There are also lighted balloons available that you can blow up using our helium tanks.
- Estimate the number of balloons. Then call White Knight Party Rentals and add a medium or large helium tank to your party rental order. Our large helium tank fills up to 400 balloons and the medium fills up to 200 balloons.
We charge a delivery fee to Phoenix, Glendale, Scottsdale, and Tempe. Minimum order is $175. If it’s under $175, we charge a $40 delivery fee. More party rental delivery information is available on our website.
You can also pick up from our warehouse at 29th Avenue and McDowell.
Make your next party memorable when you have helium filled balloons!