Now that the Phoenix weather has cooled to below 100 degrees and the monsoon is nearly over, at least for this year, it’s time to fall into fun! Plan fall birthday, retirement, quinceanera, or family reunion parties outdoors!
Save the Stress
Not sure if an outdoor party is right for your family and friends? Think of this way - You don’t have to clean the house or stress over where everyone is going to sit when you have a party at a local community center or park.
- Find and reserve a location central for the people you’re inviting. (See below for ideas.)
- Pick a date and time. We like late morning or early afternoon when the weather is perfect.
- Choose a game or two for the kids. Nothing is better than a kickball or soccer game where they can run off their energy!
- Provide the basics like burgers, buns, condiments, and cake.
- Assign a guest to call White Knight Party Rentals to reserve tables, chairs, bounce house, and helium tanks.
- Ask guests to bring chips, dips, salsas, and salads.
- Sit back and have fun!
Find the Right Location
The key to having fun and providing entertainment for your guests is to have the party at the right location. If they have to drive too far, they might not come or won’t stay for long. And you probably want them to stay since you’ve spent time planning fun for them!
Do you have friends in the neighborhood? Consider your HOA Community Center or Park where they may provide amenities like a grill, pool, and park for kids of all ages to have a good time.
Is there a city park in a central location for your guests? Check the city website to find out if you need permits, what you can bring in (like bounce houses or adult beverages), and how many people the location can accommodate. Some parks are first come - first served and others are reservation only for pavilions that may include access to grills and shade.
The City of Phoenix website outlines exactly what you need to host a party or event in their parks including permits, bounce house regulations, and four categories of events depending on the type and number of people. It’s fairly comprehensive and includes links to almost everything you need related to the parks and permits.
The team at White Knight has many years of experience with varied venues and events and is happy to help you! Contact us today!