Park Rental Info
Inflatable Bouncers In The Park
Looking to host an inflatable bouncer party in a city park in Arizona? Many city parks may require you to acquire a permit for inflatable bouncers. Many also require inflatable rental operators to have adequate liability insurance! Please ensure your inflatable operator has insurance prior to renting. AZ Party Zone is a fully insured inflatable rental company.
See below for all the resources you will need in order to make your inflatable bouncer party in the park a success!
Steps to a successful inflatable bouncer city park party:
1. Call AZ Party Zone to reserve your inflatable rental equipment! Tell AZ Party Zone which park you intend to have your party at and reserve your rental equipment.
2. Contact the park where you intend to have your inflatable bouncer party. Each park and recreation Contact Information is listed below.
3. Ask the park the following questions:
a. Do they require an inflatable bouncer permit?
b. Do they have an adequate power source? AZ Party Zone requires one dedicated circuit outlet per inflatable blower. We offer generator rentals for parks.
c. Do they have an adequate water source for water rides? AZ Party Zone requires one hose spigot per water ride.
4. Apply for the inflatable bouncer permit and pay any fees that apply.
5. Send AZ Party Zone a copy of the inflatable bouncer permit.
6. Arrive at park at least one hour prior to event to show AZ Party Zone where to set up.
7. Stay at park until inflatable bouncers are picked up by an AZ Party Zone representative.